Train photographed at Buckfastleigh Devon UK.
Dumbleton Hall is a British Collett-built GWR 4900 Class (Hall Class) 4-6-0 steam locomotive, built in Swindon in March 1929. Its first shed allocation was at Old Oak Common. In August 1950 the shed allocation was Reading, and in March 1959 it was allocated to Newton Abbot. The locomotive's last shed allocation was Bristol Barrow Rd. Dumbleton Hall was withdrawn from British Railways service in December 1965 and sold to Woodham Brothers scrapyard in Barry, South Wales.
It was sold to BTSR, Buckfastleigh and left as the 82nd departure from Barry in June 1976 before being fully restored in 1988. It is currently stored out of use at Buckfastleigh on the South Devon Railway, in good condition. The engine is in its Great Western Railway green livery.